Wednesday, July 11, 2012

"You're a Grand 'Ol Flag..."

Is what I enjoy singing loudly to embarass the hubbs every 4th of July at the local community parade! hehe I just love being annoying sometimes....



We had a "grand 'ol" time on the 4th of July! Ya know, it really is one of my most favoritest holidays. I think mainly for my obsession with Navy, Red, & White ;)
We always head down to our little town parade and watch the local cheerleaders, pageant girlies, horses, fire trucks, etc. march down through Old Town. It is normally very hot and steamy but this year was FABULOUS weather! We had a nice little breeze and sunshine!





Then we headed over to a friends camping site near town for a BBQ and some sprinkler fun. Such a good time. I never realized how much I appreciate good, real friendships until just recently. It is such a blessing to be around like-minded people who love Jesus & each other. So thankful.

After that we took the late night plunge to go see fireworks- they didn't start until 9pm and the sprinklers came on in the middle of the show so we watched the finale from the car!

All in all, it was another wonderful Independence Day! So thankful for this country!
Hope you all had a great one too!

Love, Me
(Colleen)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would lOvE to hear from you!