Friday, January 27, 2012

When Life gives You LeMonS...

...Make
via

Well, technically, life didn't give me lemons- but Trader Joe's did!
So we made this yummy lemonade today!
I started squeezing those lemons on my own until I found this little beauty in the back of one of my mom's cabinets...Isn't she purdy?!
I remember using this when I was a young girl, making orange juice with my Mama.

There's something special about old things. I get all warm inside when I use/wear things that have a history. I get especially excited over vintage kitchen appliances so this just made my day.

I love a lot of things about my Mama, but one thing I love most is her ability to hold onto things that create memories. For some reason, I do not have this ability {I'm getting better at not throwing things away or donating} as much as her but I see myself doing a little better at it as the years go on.

So, what do you do when life gives you LeMonS?! Hopefully you look on the bright side and make the most of it! This is reminding me of a verse I love..

Hope your day is great! {I'm still working on mine....alittle unmotivated today}

Love, Me
(Colleen)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would lOvE to hear from you!