Thursday, October 18, 2007

For the good news...

We are LOVING our new place. It has brought back some joy I was lacking while living out in the ghettos of East Hemet. I feel at home, finally. We all are benefiting from being here and it is rewarding to see the individual reactions. Jack is running around mad because he actually has room to do it now, and he loves this house. The girls love the extra crawling room as well, it is harder to keep them contained now days.

Justin and I have been enjoying the drive differences and stress-free ( as stress free as you can get with 3 under 3) trips to church.
It has truly been a blessing to have gotten this home and the Lord confirmed this is where we are meant to be when I prayed and asked what we are meant to do as we live here. I went straight to the last 2 verses in Acts 28:30-31
"For two whole years Paul stayed there in his own rented house and welcomed all who came to see him. Boldly and without hindrance he preached the kingdom of God and taught about the Lord Jesus Christ."

At first I was touched and really felt the presence of the Lord, but then I began to feel a little afraid. These are big shoes to be filling! But, I take it to heart and I pray that is what I will succeed at doing here under this roof.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would lOvE to hear from you!