Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My Motivation for Doing the Dishes

Is coming on here to blog about needing to do dishes.

We have an inside joke in our family, made possible by a very verbal and bright young boy named Jack and it's this simple phrase:

"I don't wanna!" :) It was his famous line as an independent 2 year old.

That's how I feel today. I just "don't wanna" do DISHES. And my eye will not stop twitching!! I think it has something to do with doing dishes and I should take it as a sign to rest my little stressed-out self. Unfortunately, I do not know how to do that.

So, I'm off to do dishes. *sigh*

But before I leave, I must give a very important Birthday shout-out to my beautiful, smart, funny, sincere, mouthy, strong, passionate, courageous sister-in-law {who now I just would rather call sis} Eliizabeth!! Happy Birthday Sis!! love ya!

xo
(Colleen)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would lOvE to hear from you!