Sunday, November 27, 2011

I aM tOo OLD!

Yep. 27 going on 50 and BiG tiME PaRtY pOoPeR!

Not like 50 is a bad thing, Lord knows I look forward to embracing my "Golden Years"....but this weekend had me BEAT! Of course, going to Vegas to celebrate your best is FUN and worth all the craziness, but it totally reminded me of what an old soul I can be! (that, and I was fighting something this whole weekend so that did not help)

My wonderful hubby drove us back the entire 8 hour trip back home! And although the trip home was an all day, car trap of a journey, I was able to get a lot done on my recent project for Katie's present. So eXciTeD about it! Stay tuned for pics!

All in all, it was a great PaRtY, but I'm happy to be home with these 3 lovey's now!

Love, Me
(Colleen)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would lOvE to hear from you!