Sunday, May 6, 2012

Ahhh...Retreating

Why, hello lovelies. I just got back from a retreat- very fun. very relaxing. very quiet. very HOT. very encouraging. A good time for sure. Loved the reminders to leave a legacy & grow deeper in my walk with Christ. Ya know what's so cool about God? He never gets old. Ha! His Word (the Bible) teaches us in so many ways and on so many different occassions. It could even be a verse we know so well that was used in multiple ways through our lives, to speak to us. He is a living God, that's for sure! I'm tired- oddly enough- relaxing away from my 3 kids is sort of exhausting. ha! Honestly, I just didn't sleep too well in the hotel. And Hubbs is away on work stuff :( boo. But thank you Jesus for a job, right? I'll be back later, hopefully going to start beefing up the recipe page....i've been cookin' up a storm lately :) yay. Love, Me (Colleen)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would lOvE to hear from you!